Compact & Comfortable Backpack for Traditional Take-Down Bows
The R1C (‘C’ for Compact) Traditional Archery Bow one-strap backpack is made from only toughest materials available. Designed mainly for those that takedown their traditional bows when in transit to and from the range or the forests. Your traditional bow is not cheap and has a special place in your heart…so don’t leave it unprotected, bouncing around in the back of your car, truck or utility vehicle!
- Reinforced 1000 x 1000 Denier genuine Cordura fabric (in laymen’s terms, military quality)
- Internally padded with 1/4″ protective padding
- Water resistant
- 2 x compression straps
- 1 x polyester arrow-tube pocket
- 2 x external front pockets with arrow tube holster straps
- 2 x internal pockets
- Velcro utility flap
- Comfortable padded back sling strap (adjustable for left or right shoulder)
- YKK brand zippers
- ITW Nexus buckles (US-made)
- Hi-density Polyester and Nylon webbing & tapes
- Suits takedown recurve, hybrid and longbows
- Each case comes with polyester arrow tube holster bag.
Dimensions – Measure limbs and riser to determine which case you require before purchasing:
- 60cm (24″) x 20cm (8″) (suits limbs and risers up to 23″)
- 68cm (27″) x 20cm (8″) (suits limbs and risers up to 26″)
Franco Difuccio –
Great quality and built to last.
Fits my 21inch Oak Ridge Aluminium riser and medium limbs perfectly with room to spare for tools. The best part about this case is that it can be used as a backpack or day pack once the bow is removed.
And made in Melbourne was nice to see😁. Thanks Anthony at Little Ax.
Allen Wong (verified owner) –
Just got my bow case today. Very nice case . I can store all my gear I need to take to the archery range.