The only bow case you’ll need for your strung traditional bow!
The R2 Traditional Archery Bow Case is made from only toughest materials available. Designed for those that like to keep their bow strung, with the bow quiver & arrows attached, when in transit to and from the range or the forests. Your traditional bow is not cheap and has a special place in your heart…so don’t leave it unprotected, bouncing around in the back of your car, truck or utility vehicle!
- Reinforced 1000 x 1000 Denier genuine Cordura fabric (in laymen’s terms, military quality)
- Internally padded with 1/4″ protective padding
- Includes protective polyester arrow hood
- YKK brand zippers
- ITW Nexus buckles (US-made)
- Hi-density Polyester and Nylon webbing & tapes
- Water resistant
- Allows you to carry your bow strung, with bow quiver and arrows attached
- Versatile – can be folded down to suit taken down bows
- Suits recurve, hybrid and most longbows
– 1.6m (63″) x 29cm (12″) (suits a bow up to 62″ strung)
Linda Yee –
Asked my husband to get this case for me for my birthday a few years ago. I originally wanted the R1 but it was so popular, they ran out. But this R2 is even more versatile because you can load a strung bow with a bow quiver! I don’t usually keep my bow strung so I load it unstrung and use the extra space to store my quiver. Easy to carry and looks so sleek. Highly recommended. Order early since it takes some time to arrive from Australia to the US.